Rinnai Infinity 26 Installation
Rinnai Infinity Gas Hot Water System Special!
Rinnai Infinity 26 Installed Only $1899
What is Included. We like to be as clear as possible.
Hot Water Installation of the NEW Rinnai Infinity 26 Continuous Flow Gas Hot Water System on the wall. All fixings Supplied.
Connections made to Water & Gas pipes. Pipe must be at least a 20mm gas pipe and a 20mm water pipe. The hot water pipe will connect on to the existing hot water piping system in the most efficient spot or where you prefer.
Delivery of the Rinnai Infinity 26 Gas Hot water heater which is included in this price
Includes plumbing valves, fixings, Copper bends & parts and 4 metres of copper tube
Over 4 metres of copper tube is charged at $45 a metre. Which includes labour, copper, parts, bends and Gas for Welding?
Removal of old hot water heater if needed. Systems over 150 litres cost and extra $80 to remove. Includes electrical disconnection.
What is Excluded:
Does not include Electrical work for a power point or the old electric hot water heater power being isolated at the meter. An Electrician can be arranged if you wish. Average cost $200.
Controller installation is not included in this package. Time to install a controller is about 1 hour each if accessible through walls or under the floor. Some houses are to difficult or to costly to run a or multiply controllers. Our labour cost to install controllers is $99 Incl GST per hour.
Rinnai Infinity 26 System Info:
Rinnai Infinity 26 Model No: Rinnai INF26
- Rinnai Infinity 26 Continuous Flow Hot Water Systems
- Rinnai’s Superior Japanese technology & quality
- Rinnai 26 litres a minute at a 25 Degree temperature Rise <
- Rinnai Infinity Continuous flow hot water that never runs out
- Rapid start® technology delivering water faster
- Highly efficient – 5.2 star energy ratings
- Ability to install up to 4 Water Controllers
- Both Universal and Deluxe Water Controllers – mix’n’match to suit
- Antifrost standard on all external units
- 3 Star (AAA) shower compatible
- Rinnai has a 10 Year Warranty on the Heat Exchanger
- 3 Years Parts & Labour Warranty (5 Years if two or more Water Controllers are installed in domestic applications)
- 530mm High
- 350mm Wide
- 194mm Depth
- 15 Kg
- Pressure Range between 180-1000 KPA
- Electrical power cord for fan and ignition. No pilot light